Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jewellery Collection

 Ahhhh shiny things!  I have always loved jewellery and it is my favourite thing to recieve as a gift.  I have been collecting for many years and Leigh has kindly added to the collection.  Here are some of my favourites:



My engagement ring which Leigh picked out and had when he proposed to me it is a .50 ct diamond with a .25 ct diamond either side set in yellow gold, also in this picture the diamond earrings he gave me as a wedding present



My eternity ring I got for our 15th Anniversary - 1 carat pear surrounded by diamonds
Cartier Love Bracelet 


Diamond Moon Pendant I got for my 40th


My engagement & wedding ring together, we had my wedding ring made and it is a yellow gold band studded with 6 diamonds spaced all the way around - since I got my eternity ring in 2014 I wear them on my right hand with my Cartier trinity ring



My diamond E pendant Ethan gave me our first Christmas together (Think Daddy helped!) Worn with my Cartier Love necklace

I went to look in Neil Lane on our trip to LA in 2005 and ended up buying this platinum & diamond heart







Diamond & yellow gold cross Leigh had made and gave to me on my 25th birthday






I fell in love with this necklace that SJP wore on Sex & the city so I did some research to find out what it was.....


the Bvlgari Tonde Sole pendant as worn by SJP in the photo above, I too wear it on a gold chain purchased from Bvlgari Melbourne in 2005








Yellow gold, diamond & sapphire playboy bunny pendant




Yellow gold & diamond nameplate




Silver & mother of pearl ring I got in Mexico




My first piece from Tiffany & Co, the heart tag bracelet which Leigh gave me for our anniversary in 2003




Medium tiffany open heart pendant which Leigh got me from the 5th Ave store in New York on our trip in 2004



Yellow gold tiffany butterfly Leigh gave me for christmas 2009

Silver heart padlock Leigh gave me for our anniversary in 2007





my favourite piece of costume jewellery, butterfly ring by Tarina Tarrantino purchased at her Melrose Ave store in 2005



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...