Monday, October 11, 2010

L.A.M.B BAG COLLECTION

I love handbags and I am a big fan of Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B line.   My collection has grown since my first purchase in 2007, I am not aware of anywhere in Australia that stocks them so I purchase from shopbop. The reason I love these bags so much is apart from looking great they are reallly practical, many are canvas like LV but the inside of all of them is organised really well with lots of pockets & zip comaprtments etc... something the LV bags lack IMO.  So here is my collection of L.A.M.B.....



LOVE CAPRI SATCHEL


MONTEGO RASTA


OXFORD CHEETAH

DEVON TOTE RASTA


LOS FELIZ WESTWOOD


KENSIGTON CAMDEN SATCHEL SMOKE

KERRY

MUSIC ROCKSTEADY TOTE IN BERRY

LAMBERT TOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...