Thursday, November 18, 2010

Royal Wedding Dresses

With all this talk of royal weddings with William & Kates engagement I got to thinking about past royal brides, here are my top picks:

My all time favorite is Princess Grace

In 1994 Lady Sarah made a very modern bride in Jasper Conran

Serena Stanhope copied her mother-in-law Princess Maragaret's dress

Diana's dress looks so dated now but at the time it was a perfect fairytale princess dress

The always chic Princess Caroline in Dior at her 2nd wedding in 1983

The best engagement ring also goes to Princess Grace with this 11 carat emerald cut platnium ring


1 comment:

  1. Nic!!

    Hello stranger! Remember romaverona?

    I am so glad to have found your blog.

    Hope you are well,

    SSG xxx

    PS - I have a blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...