Friday, January 9, 2015

Well a lot's changed since I was last on here!



My poor blog, I didn't realise its been so long since I made a post.

2012 ended up being a very hard year & due to several things that happened I had my depression come back worse than ever. However I did decide that this plus size thing had gone on long enough & I had to get fit & healthy. So that's what I did! It took me one year of healthy eating & walking & hiking & I dropped 65 kg - I surpassed my old weight I was aiming to get back to & am now the healthiest & fittest I've ever been.

On my birthday in 2012 on the left & my birthday 2014 - happy & healthy!

The other exciting thing that happened is in 2014 we travelled to Europe for the first time & as it was our 15th Wedding anniversary, we renewed our vows in Paris - most amazing day ever!



Above are some of our photos form Paris wedding renewal
 
 


My beautiful new wedding/eternity ring

I will try to start making posts about the last 2 years - this was just a little catch up on the MAJOR stuff!










2 comments:

  1. It's been such an amazing journey for you, Nic!

    So much respect to you for all that you've achieved.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire your weight loss journey and you looked beautiful on this special day of yours. Anyway I am really happy that you had your vow renewal in Paris. It is dream location for vows for many couples including me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...