Thursday, December 23, 2010

Philosophy Body Washes YUMMY!

After testing many,many shower gels/body washes over the past 10 years my holy grail has to be the ones by Philosophy.  I had heard about these and seen them in Mecca but balked at paying $40 for shower gel.  As soon as I touched down in the USA the first time back in 2004 my first stop was Sephora (really it was - we got to our hotel, showered & changed and headed to Hollywood where we ordered breakfast and while waiting I ran downstairs to Sephora!!)  The body washes are only $16 a bottle over there so I grabbed 2 and decided on chocolate ice cream & strawberry milkshake.  Not only do they smell divine and leave you oh so clean they have a fantastic lather, its like a bubble bath in your shower.

On our next trip the following year I stocked up with some new flavors, senorita margarita & vanilla birthday cake.  I have been rationing out these 4 bottles for a little while now and as no trip to the US is on the horizon I decided to do some online investigating and to my surprise strawberrynet now has them!! They are $24 a bottle (still better than Mecca's $35) and with my various loyalty discounts they come down to $22 and of course the shipping is free.

I decided to treat myself to the following three:


This will be a nice treat to get in the mail post Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...