Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Bootie & Little Fockers

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  The festivities started on Chritmas eve for us with Leigh's parents coming up to stay the night. We had a great dinner of fresh prawns, roast turkey and vegies. For dessert we had Leigh's mums famous pavlova.  Christmas morning Leigh whipped up pancakes with fresh strawberries and maple syrup and we all got stuck into the pressies.

We then headed off to Bilambil Heights to my Mum & Dad, we all visited my grandparents at the home then headed home for another turkey & veg dinner.

Speaking of pressies I did very well!!!

Leigh got me:

Tickets to Wicked, I have been dying to see this and now I will on the 2nd March

A Pandora Charm

The new Beckham fragrance Intimately Yours


Celine & Paris got me the following blu rays





My in-laws gave me pj's and some money and my Mum & Dad gave me a maxi dress, some shoes and a top, make up and the following blu rays



I started a tradition many years ago of buying myself a christmas present and this year I decided to get the LAMB bag I had been coveting, as luck would have it, it arrived on Christmas eve and it is even nicer in person.




Boxing day we decided to avoid the sales and the crowds (I just was not feelilng up to it) and instead we went to the movies as I had a voucher from my birthday I had not used. 

Being fans of Meet the parents and Meet the fockers of course we decided on Little Fockers.  The whole gang is back but the movies pretty much is all Ben Stiller and Robert DeNiro.  If you like the first 2 movies then you will enjoy this one.  I needed a laugh after all the drama of late and I certainly got a few - the youtube clip at the end is one of the highlights.

Enjoy the time off over the next few days and if you get a chance leave me a comment and let me know what you got for Chrissy!

2 comments:

  1. You did very well for CHristmas didn't you!
    I have just booked in with my GP for Wednesday morning to have a blood test!
    All things going to plan... Wont next year be a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been busting to see Wicked as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...