Monday, August 8, 2011

My birthday present to myself

I was dreading my birthday this year, age has never been a big deal to me nor have I ever lied about it but when you are trying everything to have a child getting older is not a good thing. My birthday fell on a Monday & I decided I would take to the bed & sleep for the day & try to miss it & pretend like it never happned.

Late nights & feeling depressed had me online & I decided to treat myself to a birthday present. A new handbag & from a designer I have never purcahsed from before as I only every buy Louis Vuitton or Gwen Stefani's LAMB. Tabitha Bags are by Tabitha Somerset Webb the one half of Dannii Minogues Project D line. Her bags have been successfull for years and carried by many UK & European celebrities (including Dannii). I had looked at the site months ago & loved one bag but with shipping & conversion from pounds it worked out to about $550 & I did not want to pay that for a trial with a new designer.

Popping back one sleepless night I eyed that bag again & this time to my delight it was on sale! Now with shipping form the UK it worked out to $190 - add to basket, checkout, done!! It arrived a few days before my birthday and I decided I may as well open it seeing I knew what it was. The leather is buttery soft and its a great size and has several comaprtments - overall a winner & very happy with my purchase!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...