Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clarisonic - I finally took the plunge




I love a great beauty product & after reading many great reviews about the Clarisonic system I finally decided to invest in one.  I have been looking at them for awhile but the main reason it took me so long to commit was the price.  However if you do your research you can get one on ebay with postage from the US for roughly half the Australian retail price (just make sure to order one with a universal charger).


I ordered the Pro model in pink, it has 5 speeds and a body brush speed & attachment, it was developed by the same company that make the sonicare toothbrush.  The benefits of the Clarisonic I have read about online include:

Excellent cleansing and removal of make up
Deep cleaning of pores and helps with blackheads etc...
Gentle exfoliation
Helps with acne/breakouts
Due to the exfoliating properties it is meant to make your other beauty products absorb into the skin better
Use after a short period is supposed to help reduce fine lines/wrinkles

It sounds simple enough, just apply your cleanser and use the clarisonic for 1 minute (has a timer), you can even use it in the shower.

Eevn better Leigh saw me looking at them online the other day and offerd to buy it for me for Valentines!

It is on the way so I will keep you updated on what it is like to use and the results I get.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...