Friday, January 7, 2011

Something that made me smile

In the letterbox this afternoon was a parcel from my dear friend Maggie in Louisville KY, she mentioned she had sent something off but with everything that has happened I had forgot.


First off there were 2 shirts - on the front was printed TEAM & our surname and on the back of each was our names, also there was a bracelet which featured several pics of Leigh & I and the girls.  What beautiful, thoughtful presents.  I wish I was talented enough to make such things.  I popped on my team shirt and wore it in to pick up Leigh from work.  One of my good friends who works with Leigh had popped down to say hi and got to see it too.

I want to send a big shout out to Maggie and thank her so much for putting a smile on my face again. I feel lucky to have a friend like you and wish you were not half a world away.



Leigh models our Team shirts - he put it on as soon as he got home!


The bracelet that features pictures of all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...