Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oscar Nominations 2010

 

The nominations are in and below are the main categories, personally I would like to see Black Swan & 127 Hours do very well as they were both such interesting and different movies. All will be revealed on 27th Feb!


Best Motion Picture of the Year

Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role

Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role



1 comment:

  1. My picks are:
    Movie - Black Swan or The Social Network (didn't this film do well at the globes)
    Actor - Jessie Eisenberg - Because of how well the movie did at the globes)
    Actress - I do hope Natalie Portman gets it.
    Support Actor - Christian Bale or Geoffrey Rush
    Support Actress - No idea maybe one of the girls from The Fighter

    My husband and I worked out the other day that in 4 years we have been to the movies maybe twice! And I think I have been another maybe 3-4 times with girlfriends...
    We have decided we need to start getting to the movies while we still can and dont need a babysitter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...