Friday, February 4, 2011

Clarisonic - My first report

On Tuesday my good friend Arthur delivered my Clarisonic Pro, impatiently I had to wait 24 hours for it to charge before I could use it.




Once fully charged Wednesday night I had my first Clarisonic cleanse.  I decided to try one of the Clarisonic brand cleansers that come with it and chose the gentle hydro cleanser. You wet your face and the brush head and apply your cleanser, the brush has a one minute timer and beeps every 20 seconds so you know to move to another part of your face. Seeing it was my first time I decided to use the low setting but I will be interested to try out the various speeds in time.  The brush head is very soft and vibrates so gently, it feels like a lovely light massage and the minute is up in no time.


 

After rinsing off the cleanser and applying my moisturiser my face felt even softer then when I have been for a facial. I used it again today and as a treat moisturised with some Creme de LaMer. I am officially in love with this product and the way it makes my skin feel. I am lucky in that I do not have problem skin but I love the idea of something that can improve skin quality, reduce pores and fine lines plus I love that soft, fresh, clean feeling.
I will keep you updated on my progress and the changes I see in my skin over time.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Nic!

    Eagerly awaiting progress reports.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to progress reports too! If you have any questions for us you can find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd be happy to answer any questions! Thanks again for sharing. Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...