Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving out, packing up for now.....

This week so far has been spent packing alot of my life into boxes.  Some of you will remember I had a shower renovation back in December due to severe water leak damage. Phase 2 of this repair is abut to commence next week which entails replacing panelled walls & floorboards in the lounge room & office that the leak damaged.

Packing up our office is not an easy task, as well as an office it is the room we store many things including my huge book collection (2 ceiling high bookcases) when packing today I came across my huge collection of show programmes that I had not gone through in ages and remembered all the great performers I have been lucky enough to see.

Paris being a good girl decided to help her Mum pack up!



And no I did not place her in there for a photo op - she loves boxes and shopping bags and will play for hours in them!  Just one more bookcase to go and the office is done. We move out on the weekend to a house close by (only a few streets away) the only hassle is getting Celine & Paris settled in their new surroundings.

Not much happening on the IVF front as I am still waiting for good old AF to arrive, why is it when you cross your fingers for her not to show she comes early and when you are counting on her she does not want to co-operate!!



1 comment:

  1. Yes! Never give up for something you want~! and see? You got it :D awesome.

    I love how cats seem to get into the middle of everything. My boyfriend's cats like to sit on pizza boxes. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...