Sunday, February 13, 2011

I see red

Today was a nice relaxing day although another hot one, we wound up at Vanilla Pod this afternoon and they had my favorite - red velvet cake - yum!!



When we got home we kicked back and watched some movies and I decided to have another go at colouring my hair (see previous post for the comedy of errors that occurred when I tried this the first time on Wednesday!!)  All worked well tonight and here is the new colour (excuse the state of my hair but I am way overdue for a trim!)


It looks a lot brighter in the photo but I think I am happy with it (for now), I always have a desire to go red about every 4 years.

Apart from that we have just been getting things organised for the housesitter and getting ready to head off to Novotel Twin Waters tomorrow.


As I will be MIA for the next few days I hope everyone has a romantic valentines day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...