Thursday, February 10, 2011

These things must only happen to me....

I decided to buy some hair colour while out shopping and have a change.  I have lots of fair foils in my hair but I have not had the regrowth done in ages and every few years I make a change (although I usally go back to the fair highlights eventually) read on if you want to know why there are no pictures of the new colour....

I opened the colour and saw the applicator bottle and the colour tube and noticed my box was missing the after care conditioner they supply.  Anyway I mixed it up & applied no problem and waited for my 30 minutes to be up to rinse.  When the timer went off I went to the bathroom to rinse BUT when I looked in the mirror my hair was exactly the same - not one ounce of colour? I was totally perplexed and checked the instructions again (I had done everything right). I looked at the applicator and colour tube again to find out it was not the conditioner missing from the box it was the colour tube - so I had mixed the conditioner in with the component in the applicator bottle.  I went back to the chemist and they checked several boxes and they were all mising the colour tube.  Anyway they have given me a new full kit and I will try again in a few days time.  This really would only happen to me.


5 comments:

  1. What great photos, Nic!

    Sorry to hear about the hair colour.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool autographs, Nicole.

    I saw Jerry Lewis when he was in Melbourne late last year for a carity 'do. He's pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missymoo - Lucky you getting to see Jerry - I bet it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brigitte Bardot and Sophia Loren are both just so breath-takingly beautiful!!

    Is it just me or in that 2nd pic of Sophia looks like Mila Kunis??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...