Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oscars countdown, A year ago today, Celine does Lady Gaga...

Oscar host in training



I am counting down the days to Oscar! I love them, its my version of the grand final.  I love seeing who gets the awards and if I think it is political or well deserved and apart from the red carpet I always enjoy seeing who pops up to present (who wouldn't present Hello - have you seen the gift baskets??!!!!)

It will be interesting to see how James Franco and Anne Hathaway do hosting, I love the little clips they have been posting on youtube like the one above.

I would like to see the awards go to:
Best Actress: Natalie Portman for Black Swan
Best Actor: James Franco for 127 Hours
Best Film: I am torn between Black Swan & 127 Hours

The Oscars being on reminded it was a year ago today since I fainted in the kitchen at 4am and broke my ankle which put me in hospital for 9 days with a plate & 8 pins. I remember watching last years Oscars in agony and gladly getting shots of morphine throughout!

Besides that we are all packed away besides a few last minute things (the computer is not getting packed up till the very last minute!) and all set to move out for 10 days on Sunday.

My poor girl Celine is going through a phase at the moment of ripping chunks of fur out so the vet has given us a collar to put on her to stop her from doing it, its not the hard plastic type its more like a cape and she is loving it!!  She is prancing around the house showing off and is extra affectionate.  We think she looks like a little Lady Gaga wannabe - what do you all think?







1 comment:

  1. oh your poor cat! yes it does look a little Gaga-esque.. glad she doesnt seem to mind the cape too much.. hope it gives her fur a chance to grow back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...