Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clarisonic report Week 1



After a week all is going great with the clarisonic.  I changed from the sensitive cleanser to the nourishing one and find it is far more suitable for my skin. I have also bumped the speed up by one. My ritual is to lie in bed under the air conditioner and do my face before I hop in the shower and every other day I do my neck & chest as well.

My skin is still super soft and the few blackheads I had round the crevice of my nose and chin have gone and so have a few little annoying bumps I could never seem to get rid of.  My neck & chest have never felt so smooth & clean either.  I have also noticed a reduction in pore size especially round the chin. The tiny amount of roseca I get has gone as well.

So far this has been the best beauty product I have ever invested in & I would tell anyone thinking of getting one to go for it.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Sounds like you are really enjoying the Clarisonic so far. Thanks so much for sharing. We hope you continue to see results as you continue to cleanse. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...