Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How we met....

On the 9th May 1996 I went to see David Copperfield on my own as none of my friends wanted to go.  A man came and took the seat  next to me and offered my his programme to read, I declined as I already had one!!  We got talking and his name was Leigh, we chatted before and through out the show and we got on well. At the end of the night we went our seperate ways.  I kept thinking about him and how nice he was but I knew I would never see him again.......
One week later and on my day off from work my colleague phoned me at home to tell me a red rose with a note had been delivered to our office. It was from Leigh, all he knew was my name and where I worked.  The note was really nice saying he had never done anything like this but he would really like to get to know me. He had included his phone number so I called him to thank him, he asked me out and I declined. We started talking on the phone on a regular basis, this went on for 6 weeks till I finally agreed to go out with him. We went out to dinner on a Friday night and we have been together ever since...


Our first Christmas together 1996


Some early photos together Summer 96/97

 
Summer 96/97



Our first anniversary 9th May 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...