Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stella & Britney

As you know I posted the other day I was sick, I am no better and in fact it is getting worse but it is useless going to the Dr as I can't take any medication until I have my blood test on Friday to find out if I am pregnant or not.

I had been waiting for the launch day of the new Stella McCartney for Target line and had picked out what items I wanted to try on from the look book online.  I did not feel well enough to battle crowds so I did not get into Target till 8pm last night, feeling like the living dead I made it to the Stella section to discover everything I wanted was gone!!!!  The had one top & one dress that I wanted (just not in my colour or size), I tried the dress on in the wrong colour & size and I think it would be perfect in the right colour & size but I have no idea how I am going to find it (ebay maybe???)  I would also love to try on the top.  Maybe when I am feeling better I could try another Target but I am not holding much hope.

After that ducked into Myer and saw the new Britney perfume Radiance, it is a really nice fruity, floral and smelled great on.  Its nice & light which I like so I grabbed a bottle seeing Myer had 15% off fragrance last night.  I also tried the new Canturi fragrance, love the bottle but the perfume was way too strong for me, took my breath away & its $199 for the 100ml.  Guess I am not used to paying full price after years of ordering online.

Went to Starbucks for a much needed icy carmael java chip frappacinno to soothe my burning throat and watched the passing parade of peole that hang in the City on a Friday night.  Was glad to get home back to bed and watch the final Jersey Shore and the lastest episode of Glee.
******* STELLA MCCARTNEY UPDATE*********

Had to go to the Dr at Indooroopilly this morning so stuck my head in Target and they had the dress I wanted in the right colour and size!  Happy dance!  Something good came out of being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...