Monday, October 11, 2010

New releases in October, Stella McCartney, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift & Robbie Williams

Some products being released this month I am excited about looking at/purchasing are:

MUSIC:
Robbie Williams In & Out of Consciousness (Greatest Hits 1990-2010) Oct 11
This is a double cd with all of Robbies hits & 2 new songs (Shame with Gary Barlow & Heart & I) I have ordered the ultimate edition from Amazon in the UK which is a 3 CD & 3 DVD set which includes B sides & rare tracks and also all the music videos.
Taylor Swift Speak Now Oct 25
Got to see Taylor live earlier this year and it was a great show. Hoping the new album is as good as Fearless, really like the first single Mine.

FASHION
Stella McCartney for Target Oct 29
Stella McCartney has designed her second range for Target. The first one came out in 2007 and after the mayhem died down I went in to have a look and lucky for me the Target I go to had just restocked so they had the full collection for me to go over in peace & quiet!  I ended up with the bird print silk top which I have worn several times and 3 years on it is still in great condition.

Stella McCartney Bird print silk top I have from the 2007 collection
I have viewed the online lookbook and the collection looks great.  I am interested in trying on one of the dresses and one top, hopefully they will look nice in person and on!

Dress from the new Stella 2010 collection that I like 
FRAGRANCE
Britney Spears Radiance Oct 31
I know alot of people do not like celebrity fragrances, I just love fragrance in general and do not care who it is by - I just go on the smell!!  I am always interested in checking out the latest offerings from celebrities and I have many in my collection including Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Beckham & Paris Hilton.
Britney's first fragrance Curious reminds me of the Empire State Building!? We were in New York and stopped off at Bloomingdales were I sampled & purchased Curious on our way to Empire State so whenever I smell it I always think of that day.

Radiance is described as Luscious berries and dewy petals unfold to reveal a radiant heart of luminous pure white flowers, lit from within by the glow of precious amber, woods and sexy musk.

Key Notes:
Alluring – Top notes of luscious wild berries and soft dewy petals convey a feeling of unparalleled allure.

Sensual – In the radiant heart, a pure white bouquet of tuberose, jasmine, orange flower and iris exudes an unforgettable feminine aura.

Captivating – Captivating cashmere woods and luminous amber are wrapped in the sensual glow of skin musk.

I personally like and own most of the Britney perfumes so I am keen to try this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...