Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Books, if I only I got time to read!

Have purchased a few new books and am dying to read them however they are starting to gather dust as I have not had the time to read lately (and when I do it seems to all be fertility related).

First off is Belinda Carlisle's autobiography Lips Unsealed. I am a huge fan of Belinda's and have been since her days in The Go-Go's.  I saw her interviewed about the book and sounds like it will be a good, honest read as she as she tells of her rise to fame and her ongoing battle with drugs that continued even through her pregnancy and after.

Next on the list is Kendra Wilkinson's Sliding into home. Anyone who is a fan of The Girls Next Door will know Kendra and her trademark laugh.  I got to meet her, Holly,Bridget & Hugh Hefner in LA a few years ago at a signing.  The book details her troubled, wild teenage years, how she came to be involved with Hugh Hefner, life at the Playboy mansion and then becoming a wife & mother. 


Then for fun we have Tori Spelling's third book Unchartered Territori. I have read her first 2 books and really enjoyed the first one Stori Telling which spilled all about her life growing up as the daughter of Aaron Spelling and the 90210 years.  I watch her show Home Sweet Hollywood and watched her write this book, think it will just be a fun read.


Lastly at the end of the month I am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of the Dannii Minogue book My Story.  I really like Dannii and have since the Young Talent Time days (I admit that Kylie is my fave Minogue though!!!)  As Dannii is only a year older than me I have grown up with her and after seeing much of her life in the media it will be nice to hear the real story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...