Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Perfect timing!

So yesterday I woke up not able to speak, swallow, coughing heaps, aching all over & burning up.  I rolled over to find out Leigh had woken up exactly the same.  Hear I am looking for any 'signs' as to what may be going on with my body and now I can't as this flu has thrown everything out of whack. Trying my best to stay positive.

Its Leigh's birthday this weekend and we have plans so I hope we are both feeling better by then.  I also found out today that the repair needed on my shower is going to mean moving out for 2 weeks as the shower is not the only thing that needs to be repaired, there is severe water damage to 2 walls and floorboards so it is going to be a much bigger job than expected.  We will have to find pet friendly accomodation as the girls will be going with us (we have never put them in a kennel and I won't be starting now).

On a fun note I found out today Katy Perry will be touring next May so I hope to be able to get some tickets, saw her last year at the Tivoli and it was a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...